The Apple MacBook Air "Core i5" 1.4 13-Inch (Early 2014/Haswell) features a 22-nm "Haswell" 1.4 GHz Intel "Core i5" processor (4260U) with two independent processor "cores" on a single chip, a 3 MB shared level 3 cache, 4 GB of onboard 1600 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM
This all is packed in a razor thin 0.11-0.68 inch), 2.96 pound, aluminum case with an integrated 720p "FaceTime HD" webcam, a backlit full-size keyboard and a 13.3" widescreen TFT LED backlit active-matrix "glossy" display (1440x900 native resolution).
Connectivity includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, analog audio out, a "Thunderbolt" port, two USB 3.0 ports, and an SDXC-capable SD card slot.
Compared to its predecessor, this model is practically identical -- with the same design and architecture -- but it has a faster processor, longer reported battery life (due to OS X improvements rather than hardware), and a few, but not many, different identifiers, as well.
Refurbished - Grade B. Devices are in good used condition. There may be light cosmetic scratches, sticker staining, nicks on housing/casing and/or minor LCD/display imperfections. US Keyboard Layout. Includes power adapter.
- Delivery times within the UK are between 2-4 working days for FREE Standard shipping and 1-2 working days for £1.95 Expedited shipping.
- Delivery times for within the EU are between 5-10 working days. All EU shipping costs are £2.95.
- Delivery times for the Rest of the World (including USA, Canada, Australia) are between 7-10 working days. All Rest of the World shipping costs are £3.95.’
Delivery and Returns
REYTID offer worldwide postage for all of our items.
All items are shipped within 1 business day.
We have a full 30 day return policy. Please email us if you need any further information firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Buy from us?
- We are a family run business who pride ourselves on our service, we want to help if you need us at all.
- We offer a full 1 year warranty on all of our products.
- We will replace any items that are become defective within the first 365 days!
We genuinely care about our customers so if you have any issues at all please email us email@example.com